literature Festival

Literature Festival 

My favourite part of the literacy festival was playing with your buddy because me and my buddy had soo much fun playing tag together and sharing our poems.

I learnt allot about war and history from Mark Wilson. The most interesting story he told us was  the story about the dog called digger in the war and getting smuggled home.

I learnt what it was like for young men being recruited to the army as Mark Willson was and that  they used the teenage kids to man the machine guns because they were a smaller target.

Would you smuggle back digger like the soldiers did when they were told that digger can not come back to Australia? And if you’ve ever read a Mark Wilson book what did you learn?

3 thoughts on “literature Festival

1. Hi Wacky,

I agree with your opinion. I think that one of the best parts of the CCL festival was that getting to spend time with your buddy. Next time mabye double check your writing before you post. I also really liked meeting Mark Wilson. He was definitely my highlight. I learned about history about the world wars from one of his books.

From Will D,

2. Hi WACKY WILL.
    I have to say that for a kid that’s new to Carey, this is an OUTSTANDING blog post.
    This blog post is a very detailed and interesting blog post about Mark Wilson’s books and the Carey literature festival.
    Regards, Max Dimitropoulos

3. Hey will
    You add a shot amount of information about digger I really like the book I would love to have the kind of dog like that
    -Ronith